Wednesday 6 May 2009

Sweet Beauty Mix 1 Arrives

Well folks its finally here.
After a day of singing, adding and fair amount of tweaking Sweet Beauty has finally arrived in musical format.

There are still problems for example the bass is a little bit fucked up at one point, the vocals don't meld as much as I would like etc but eventually you need to commit yourself.
You can only talk about something so much before that thing has to speak for itself.

Check it out here ...www.myspace.com/radiolabandmusic

This will be the location for all the music for the next wee while.

I would appreciate your comments.

Happy Listening!
MMP

1 comment:

  1. Tis a belter!

    I like it... Love the start of it.... would be good to start a set off with.

    Still quiet incredible to me how one can create all of that on your own with no band.

    Must keep going, I want to hear more of what you have in that noggin of yours.

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete